What do we mean by bespoke tools?
Our software, your content. We’ve been tailoring 360 degree feedback systems for our clients for over a decade. We’ll add your logo, put your 360 system on a unique URL, and add your organisation’s competency framework to our standard question sets to enrich your 360 feedback solution. We’ll also change the report to suit your company style, and add features that you want to include, to make it your own. Sound expensive? It’s not. Ask us.
But what if you want to push the boundaries with a totally new performance management tool? We’re ace at helping you do that too. We’ll create a bespoke tool just for you, measuring aspects of human behaviour at work that fit your model.
Whether you’re an organisation looking for something to support your own L&D programme, or a consultant wanting to create a differentiator in an increasingly crowded market, we can help.
Why use Engauge to create and manage your bespoke tool?
- We take a practical approach to developing tools so we look for the best solution for you
- Our focus is on usability so we make solutions that are simple and easy to understand
- Our support service is an automatic part of every tool we build and manage
- We’ll take an active part in the whole process, from design to deployment, meaning you don’t have to make any technical decisions
- We use a modular method to build tools, which gives you the benefit of using code that’s already been written, tried and tested in the market.
- We always look for the most cost effective way to get the result you need.
How does a bespoke performance management tool benefit companies?
It’s all about your competitive advantage.
If you’re an organization looking at developing your people, you don’t always want a generic tool. You may want to have something that really fits your need, but doesn’t cost the earth. The wisdom that you get what you focus on is applicable here. Getting your people to focus on key behaviours that benefit the business is one of the keys to success. With the right tool, you can increase the organisation’s focus on those critical competencies.
If you’re a consultant who is passionate about developing people, you may want to incorporate your model into a tool that’s unique to your business. Add your branding, your model and our software, and you’ve got a powerful way of creating change for your clients, and making your business the clear choice for their training programmes.
Huntwood Associates specialize in helping organisation’s unlock the right energy for growth. They chose Engauge to build and manage their suite of 4EO tools.
Contact us to discuss how we could help you create your own bespoke assessment tool.