Our 360 feedback report isn’t a one-size-fits-all tool. Far from it.
Flexibility is our watchword and we are always looking for cost-effective ways to meet our clients’ specific needs. Tailoring report styles is a case in point.
During our recent conversations with clients, we asked people what new developments they wanted to see in our solutions. The managing partners of The Development Partnership said they would like the option of a shorter version of our 360 feedback report.
We spent some time looking at how we could reduce the page count and simplify their report without losing any of the valuable information in the data.
With a bit of ingenuity and at no additional cost, we designed a short version of their 360 feedback report, without losing any of the powerful insights for the receiver. They now have the option of providing their clients with a more detailed long version of their 360 feedback report – or one that presents the review information in a slightly simpler format and in 30% fewer pages. Or in fact, they could provide both!
The exciting thing about this is, so can you.
Why would you want a shorter 360 feedback report?
- Most recipients of a 360 feedback report are busy managers, focused on productivity and time management. They want a report that is concise and easy to read. This need not necessarily mean less attention is paid to the result. In fact, with the guidance of skilled facilitators, the opposite may well apply as more time could be invested in exploring the reasons and impact of the results, and discussing any chosen action plans.
- Environmental impact. Many companies are actively cutting down on their paper consumption or even going paperless. Our PDF reports can be viewed on screen but for those that are more comfortable with the paper in their hands, the shorter version users less paper.
Some options for your 360 feedback report
There are a number of ways we can tailor – and vary the length of – your report:
- Bar charts by category and by competency, or just by category
- Include or remove the summary of competency results page
- Results of each commentary question on an individual page, or remove any white space and don’t give each question a new page
- One bar chart per page, or two on a page (half the paper with all the insights)
- Questions reported by rank from highest to lowest, or simply the top 5 and bottom 5, or skip this section of the 360 feedback report altogether. This information can be gathered elsewhere in the report if you know where to look.
And of course there are many other permutations of our reports; more text input, less text input, important ratings, prioritised diagrams, and more.
Just give us a call if you want to know more about these – or any other variation.